With our Barcelona private tours, you can discover Barcelona’s highlights and main works of Gaudi, such as the Sagrada Familia, Casa Battlo and Casa Mila.
The top attractions to visit in Barcelona
Some of the most beautiful attractions that you will see during a Barcelona and Gaudi Private Tour:
- Sagrada Familia: one of the main works of Gaudi declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
- Casa Batlló: a beautiful building designed by the architect Antoni Gaudi as well as the residence of a wealthy aristocrat of the early 1900s.
- Parc Guell: a public park of 17.18 hectares with gardens and architectural elements designed by Antoni Gaudí.
- Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera, is the last civil work built between 1906 and 1913.
- Barcelona Cathedral: the cathedral dedicated to Santa Creu (the Holy Cross) and Santa Eulalia, the patron saint of Barcelona, who suffered martyrdom in Roman times.
- Font màgica de Montjuïc: a dancing fountain with lights, sounds and colors located in Plaza de Espanya.
What include our Barcelona Private Tour?
- Locals and professional guides.
The guide show you the real life of the Catalan capital and suggest the best places to eat and to have fun. Besides sharing historical and artistic facts about the monuments you visit, they can also entertain you with anecdotes about the sights and the people that made the history of Barcelona.
- Tailor itineraries according to your needs.
You can customize your itinerary to suit your interests and needs. You can choose a walking tour of Barcelona’s highlights or relax traveling through the city on board a luxury car or minivan with English-speaking driver.
- Private English speaking driver.
The private driver will charm you with tales of Gaudí and the history of Barcelona, even gaining you skip the access line to the Sagrada Familia.